There are sites and things, in Zadrima, which are either beautiful as nature’s gifts, or beloved as symbols of our history and culture. They are at risk, because of erosion, pollution, desertion: the campaign Zadrima te dua te miren aims at recalling their value, and doing something concrete to protect them.
The campaign will be carried out in 3 steps:
- Collection and publication on the website of pictures sent by the people on places and things of natural, historical and cultural value (from April 20th to July 20th)
- Selection of the pictures and realisation of an exposition to be shown in schools and other public sites
- Drafting of projects proposals on the restoration, protection and sustainable use of sites and things that have been selected, and fund raising for their implementation
How you can participate:
- By sending a picture with your indication on sites and things of special naturalistic or cultural value
- By contributing either in kind or cash to the implementation of the projects for the restoration, protection and sustainable use of sites and things which have been selected